Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A Good Read


I just finished reading the manga, After School Nightmare by Mizushiro Setona.

I am a slow reader, read it for like 3-4hrs. It was a good read. Definitely. At first I was thinking, well this is just another manga to pass time by. But as I went on deeper into the story, it made me eat my words.

It's not like the typical love story plot that you normally have in shoujo mangas. The way the mangaka had established every detail in the story as each chapter progresses made sense by the very powerful ending. Truly remarkable, I can say that this manga was well thought of, and it offered a different perspective of what being alive is supposed to be like.

Congratulations to the mangaka to have conceived a very wonderful job in completing this manga!


A must read.

Disclaimer: Image solely belongs to the mangaka.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

gonna read that today XD