Monday, December 14, 2009

Nice clear day for a drive

I wasn't able to attend the yoga class this morning. (woke up at 4:07, figured it was still early to get up and so went back to bed) Woke up at 8:00am. Haha. My uncle and aunt teased us about how the yoga class went. lol. My uncle had to go home early because he was feeling sick. Both of them were sick, but they still wanted to take advantage of the clear, almost sunny day that we had today. At noon, we left the house to view some parts of Sacramento.

First stop, we went to AAA insurance to have my aunt's brother's insurance renewed. It was quick, before we knew it, we were on our way to visit a few schools that we could go in to when we receive our ssn and accomplish those transferee stuff. We visited Sacramento State University, and some schools that offer 2-year courses. I can't wait to start going to school again! Well, I need to find a job first before that could happen. :)

Next we went to Nimbus Fish Hatchery, i think i got their name correct (don't kill me if i'm wrong ha! ) My sisters and I enjoyed feeding the tiny salmon fishes that were separated from the big fishes. I don't know what their containers are called, but the water containing the tiny fishes have flowing water, and a filter at the end. basta un na un. when we tossed the fish food in the water, the fishes all went crazy, quickly gulping the food down and swimming away just as quick. It was

Then we went to this store that sells products in bulk, we also had lunch there. had pizza and a soda, that pizza stall has bad customer service though. she was yelling at my aunt, seems to be more interested in having a chat with her co-worker. *sigh*

We all went home tired. I think my aunt feels better now. They'll leave the house to us again tomorrow. Argh. I haven't got the chance to clean the room yet. I <3 using the vacum cleaner... rawr... although its pretty heavy. :) Tomorrow, for sure! I'll get rid of all those stuff here inside our room once and for all. hahaha. White chicks na!

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~


Well, ang masasabi ko lang sa amerika ay, maraming halo-halong kultura. grabeng flexibility skills ang dapat pairalin para mabuhay sa lugar na ito. madaling sabihin, mahirap gawin. pero kung gusto maraming paraan. wag uunahan ng takot.

<3 Jam

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ako naman ang yoko dyan yung mga tao. haha

Akemi21 said...

totoo ka, ibang klase dito