Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Surprise Birthday Partey!!!

Mood: extremely tired yet satisfied
Last Sunday was a Bang!!! I was caught unprepared. It really was believable that Lolo had a sudden thing for ribs, that was why we were going to my aunt's house in Richmond. But I was fooled...It was a surprise birthday celebration, with my sister as one of the best actresses.

It all started when I woke up to go to church that day. I saw my uncle cooking something up as early as 6am. I went ahead and heard mass. When I got back, the first batch of ribs were done, and sampled some. And the rest was cooking history. We left for our aunt's home at around 2:40ish and arrived at 4:30pm.

All of my relatives were there. My dad, mom, brothers, cousins, aunts and uncles, and grandparents were there. I was really wondering why they wanted me to open the door. It took a while for me to notice the birthday banners. Sorry for being slow. Hahaha. I had fun because everyone was there. I am forever thankful for everyone's wishes and efforts.

Gifts don't matter much for me. What matters is being together and enjoying company. It really was a wonderful day for me. I am more than motivated enough to start a new life here. My new goal is my family's wellness.



anime icons: madnesscarousel,noodledice

No comments: