Monday, March 15, 2010

The Sudden Wind of Change

Mood: Unbelievably pissed

Spring is the season where the environment changes from a gloomy weather to days where waking up is a joy. I haven't experienced anything like the way seasons change here. The trees and grass are magically colored as if they have been there all along. But with the happiness that these things convey, I doubt if our lives here would be just as vibrant. We may be just like those flowers that shine only for a short time and end up dying a day after full bloom.

I really hate it when someone is angered by me without telling me the reason why. Sure it is nice of them to avoid the confrontational act. Verbally expressing it is better than being treated as if I am the lowest life form on earth or worse--I don't exist. It may be an egotistical perception and I may just be ignoring the other person's side. I believe that whatever the other person thinks, he/she may have felt a similar negative feeling or worse. But I wouldn't know unless he/she talks to me about it. All I know is that the hurtful feeling leaves a painful mark in a person's heart.

This is all about the changes that spring brings. Flowers don't just bloom overnight. Trees take years to be sturdy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sino umaaway sayo kambal?