Sunday, February 14, 2010

♥♥♥ Happy Valentines!!! ♥♥♥

Mood: In Pain...monthly mess
Song: According to You -Orianthi
Watching: the winter olympics @ Vancouver on tv

~Falling in love is like falling in make believe~


______
Happy Hearts Day to everyone! ^_^
Recently I've been having a hard time thinking about what to write. There aren't any stories to tell, but I feel that there's a lot of things that I should be writing about. So here it goes...

Spring is just around the corner. Beautiful buds start to fill the trees along sidewalks. White, pink and yellow flowers decorate the dormant trees and grass. I wanted to pick one of the flowers, but I was warned that I might get caught if I go picking them in public places. Better if I pick some flowers on my uncle's garden. *stealth mode*. My uncle took us to this plant nursery to purchase some kind of fertilizer to kill the weeds. As it turns out, it's not enough to pick them weeds, because their seeds are in the soil. So basically, when summer or spring comes, they tend to destroy the plants. There were colorful flowers and you can really smell that the weather is about to change pretty soon. But it's supposed to be at least six more weeks of winter (from this year's Groundhog day, by the groundhog named Phil, prediction). Well, it doesn't matter. What caught my attention really in that plant nursery was this Citrus Chart. I saw this unusually unique citrus called Buddha's hand citron. I wonder how it tastes like.

Citrus medica var. sarcodactylu
s


Chocolates and Candy kept me wanting to explore the Japanese Marketplace, Oto's, which was near the nursery. We went to it shortly after purchasing the fertilizer thing to buy some dim sum wrappers. They are called potstickers, the siomai and the dumpling that is. I wonder if it's one and the same, or maybe its a matter of preparation/cooking that's why their names are different. Well, we had that for dinner. Made it with chicken instead of pork. I must confess, I am fond of using the food processor for grinding up food. I use it too much that my uncle started warning me about grinding up "good meat" pieces. Hahaha. But its most exciting. One press of a button and presto! Well, nothing beats chopping vegetables up. I do USE the food processor for chopping the onions. haha.
Peppero Almond
(image taken from the internet, working on getting own camera)

Asides from the dim sum wrappers (wonton/wanton whatever), my sister bought Peppero, a Korean version of Japan's Pocky. I like the one that's dipped with chocolate and almonds and so I used my older sister powers to get one box from her. Hahaha. I also found moving rubber!! ^_^ For a minute, my sister and I were like, OMG!!! Moving rubber! *faint* But I wasn't able to buy it coz it's 10$+ tax (plus, I am broke, no more money for me. Slowly, I found out that it was gone when I bought the wrappers).
Apolo Ohno

Today, it was a painful day... My monthly visitor has arrived. *dies* But I found new ♥. Updated my crush list as I was watching the Winter Olympics last night. My new crush is Apolo Ohno . Kyaaa~ Just thinking about him makes me want to... *faint* Well, actually, I am not really fond of him that much. Not like my other crushes that I would literally daydream about. I guess this is just one of those pupply-love crushes that I'll get over after a couple of days, at most week. (That is why, I only inscribed his name on my Crush Note using a pencil. Hahaha.)

My sister has been teasing me lately. She's telling me that I'm attracted to young boys. *dies* I can't help it. Well, it's not that I'm admitting that I am attracted to young boys, but well, there's something about them. You know, I define crush as someone (human or drawn character.lol) I am attracted with because of something that they have, not exactly making them my bf or someone to that effect. I know, I'm being defensive, that is why I'd rather look and adore anime/manga characters. They're always there when I need a visual inspiration unlike those big stars/people I don't even know. *sigh* I really want to draw something. This energy could be very useful to come up with something creative, but I can't I'm getting pretty sleepy.

Thank you for taking the time to read my random post.


♥♥♥Happy Valentine's Day and Happy Chinese New Year!!! Good Luck to all of us!!! ♥♥♥

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

buti na lang di ako nadepress nung v-day, kasi exam ko un. hays jam, kagabi nadepress ako. bat ba ang hirap maghanap ng true love. bohahaha

puro luto ka tol ah, pumapayat na ba? o tumataba lalo?

patining ng crush list. wahahahah