Sunday, July 04, 2010

Burning desire to Draw




I was able to regain my energy to draw, thanks to Kuroshitsuji. Though I am still in the process of creating my own style I am happy that I have been out of my slump. I bought a sketch book and a sketch pad along with a school box for all my drawing stuff the other day. Ah, the creative ideas just keep on flowing in my head, but often when I draw it don't come out the way I imagined it. *sigh* Oh well, practice makes perfect.

I want to learn how to draw full figures rather than just faces. Even half-bodied poses would be nice too. I downloaded Corel Painter 11! Yay! Trial version only though, but still I am glad that it is a fully functional trial. It is hard to draw and color with just using the mouse. T__T I should have bought the small Intuos4 when I had the money.*tsk,tsk* Oh well, that's on my wishlist. Bohahaha.
Wacom Intuos4 Small

~_~_~_~_~

Kuroshitsuji II(dubbed Monoshitsuji by others *smirk*) is finally here! Weeee~

The OP song, "Shiver", is sung by The GazettE. I thought I'd never hear from them.
There are new characters made up of a new butler- Claude Faustus, master- Alois Trancy and maid. I hope Ciel and Sebastian is still around. ^_^ I am gonna watch ep.1 later. I hope season 2 has a good plot.

Lol!

I am thinking about buying the DVD set of season 1. Kyaa... I want to buy everything! If only money

grew on trees!^3^


Disclaimer: the images are not mine.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

aww intuos. pangarap ko rin yan. kaso di na ako draw kaya useless na sa akin. tamad na eh. mas interested na lang ako sa graphics design

dude i have another blog, for my collections. pa link hehe. http://www.iamchisama.blogspot.com

di ko pa na watch season 2, pero nasa plan to watch ko na siya. yep the gazette nga. di na rin ako updated sa kanila. puro korean trip ko ngayon lol