Friday, June 18, 2010

Something to rant about


Yes, I don't know what I am doing right now. I am so bored. Everyday is the same. I want something new to do. I can't stand my sisters and the way they treat me, which in a way I probably deserve to be treated like. Still, I want to change! I want to be more serious and be taken seriously. This is crappy. I don't want to be treated like a loser kid anymore. Psssh... I need a daruma doll.

One of my sisters always pretends to be angry when doing chores, meh... Exaggerating her tone of voice every time I tell her something while she's at it. Seriously, she wants me to be angry too. But I distance myself and let everything cool. I don't know but somehow this technique is not working so far, she still thinks that she's way up there and I can't tell on her. This is a real headache.

The other one, well we kinda get along well with each other except for the times when she treats me like I am some nobody or I don't know what I am doing. She has her own flaws as I do but still she lacks the proper etiquette of talking to people. Cutting in whatever I'm trying to relay may be one of the things I would wish that she'd change after all, she's old enough to realize that it isn't cute.

Lastly, I really do wish that I'd learn to deliver myself clearly and firmly to them. I've been holding back for quite awhile now, denying my age and my role. I had been holding back and letting them be the older people, but it has gone too far. Change is on it's way!


Image by Lunatel : Plotting

No comments: